
Me and Sister Hill

Elder Bishop and Elder Solomon (he is making the funny face), our zone leaders, Sister Hill and I and Elizabeth our investigator.

All the Sisters in the mission except 2. There are 14 sisters in the whole mission and that is all we are allowed so we won't be getting more. Although one is going home next transfer.
3 comments:
Just came across your blog and thought it was so cute! It's fun that you are allowed to blog while on your mission! What a great way to keep in touch! I have family in Virginia but won't sic them on you as they are already members! :)
One question, is it a mission rule that you can't hold babies? I had never heard of that but then I don't think I've ever had a sister missionary ask to hold one of mine so maybe it is standard practice. HMMMM!
If you wouldn't mind I am going to have my kids read your blog, we homeschool and I think it would be fun for them to track where you go and to write you once in a while. If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? We are in Southern Utah.
Best wishes!
Yeah a blog is a great way to keep everyone posted. I am actually not allowed to blog on my mission, my brother-in-law and sister keep this up for me, they are really great. Also I have never seen what it looks like so its good to hear they are doing a good job. And I would love to hear from your family! Missionaries always like letters :) Oh and yes it is a world wide mission rule that you can't hold babies or even children. There have been too many lawsuits with missionaries who are accused of child abuse and such. Which is too bad because I have never had more opportunities to hold babies and little kids than on my mission.
I am from Idaho and I have only been out about a month. Thanks so much for writing this will be fun!
We will definitely write. What a fun thing. It will be great after your mission to see your own blog! Your family is awesome to do that for you and your loved ones.
We will write soon. Thanks for being such a great sport!
Post a Comment